Infor Enterprise Performance Accelerator Kit (EPAK) v.12.1, ESP1 is now available
Date Posted: 12-9-2014
The Infor EPAK v. 12.1, Enablement Service Pack (ESP1) is now available from the Infor Global Download Center.
This release offers a wide array of enhancements to EPAK with many new features and improvements and a very exciting benefit to our customers who use the Knowledge Center functionality.
EPAK is going Pro!
Beginning with the release of V. 12.1 ESP1, we will offer our customers the Professional Edition of the EPAK software, at no additional cost. While the EPAK Developer is the same in the Standard and Professional versions, the Knowledge Center functionality is substantially different. The Professional edition of Knowledge Center provides:
- Manager Interface
- User management – manage user accounts
- Create User Groups
- Create Knowledge Paths – arrange content into curricula and assign users to Knowledge Paths
- Title management – import and edit Title properties
- Custom User fields – create data fields to add to the user profile
- Create Workgroups
- Prescriptive learning courses
- Establish pre-requisites to additional content
- Track course completion status, report by organization hierarchy
- Deliver secure, role-based content and learning
EPAK v. 12.1 Enhancements
This release offers many highly anticipated new features and improvements such as:
- A redesigned Web Page Editor
- Style sheets
- Screenshot overlays
- Print areas
- Improvements for the player on Apple iPads
- A Developer context search.
These and other improvements and new features delivered in EPAK v.12.1 ensures that EPAK continues to provide valuable support to all phases of your projects.
EPAK v.12.1 ESP1 Enhancements
- Display Action Areas in Document Output
- Video Output for topics
- Assessment Question Limit Pools (random questions in assessments)
- Required Mode in LMS
- Track Test It Mode in Knowledge Center
- Additional support for web browsers
- Firefox 31 ESR
- Chrome 36