Integral Software Announces IEV Version 184.108.40.20684
Date Posted: 1-6-2015
IEV 220.127.116.1184 Maintenance Release is now available.
Now available, a new Maintenance Release packed with bug fixes and awesome new features to make IEV easier to use than ever. Some highlights:
- Several bug fixes have been made to improve how user management works.
- It is now possible to write scripts using either VB.NET (default) or C#.
- Graph data points can be sorted by category or value and can be drilled into when a “drill-into” category is defined.
- Graphs can be used as a parent view in view linking. Child views will be filtered against the selected graph data point value.
- When designing a graph, both the minimum and maximum on the value axis can be set manually.
And much more! See the “MaintRel.txt” file on the download site for complete information.
Just go to http://integral-soft.com/download to download!
Thank you to DRI for providing us with this important product update!!
Decision Resources, Inc.
650 Smithfield Street, Pittsburgh, PA
Pittsburgh, PA 15222