SUN Conference 2015 – Vendor List
Date Posted: 4-10-2015
Today we a highlighting the amazing list of vendors that will be in attendance at the upcoming SUN Conference on May 6th – 7th 2015 in Nashville, TN. Each of these vendors brings unique SyteLine experience and knowledge to the table and we are very excited to have them there.
- SolutionsX – SolutionsX is an ERP implementation, consulting, and software development Company. Founded in 2004, SolutionsX has built a reputation for unique approaches to ERP Implementation and creative solutions to challenging business proccesses in the Discrete manufacturing Industry.
- Nutech – Located in Tigard, OR Nu Tech has been providing outstanding custom software development, engineering services, database, cloud, network, and support services for 19 years. Their expertise is in highly available systems and applications; be it manufacturing that must run 24/7 to meet JIT (Just In Time) requirements or e-commerce where an hour of down time could mean thousands of dollars in lost profits.
- BWIR – Since their beginning in 1885 as a small midwestern-USA-based pasteurizer and bottle washer business, privately-owned Barry-Wehmiller has grown into a global supplier of manufacturing technology and services serving a diverse platform of industries: packaging, paper converting, sheeting, corrugating, engineering and IT consulting.
- Lake Companies – For over 30 years, The Lake Companies have cultivated the methods, tools, strategies and systems to give our clients an Unfair Advantage over their competitors.
- DRI – DRI is a leading manufacturing system expert and the largest Infor SyteLine ERP provider in the world. With over 500 implementations, and counting, their professional services group is one of the most experienced set of ERP experts anywhere.
- Cyberscience – Cyberscience provides innovative database analysis, business intelligence, decision support, production reporting and rapid application development solutions. We break the barriers to data and liberate information to help users gain strategic advantage.
- Godlan – Godlan is a leading professional manufacturing services company that has been implementing integrated technology solutions since 1984. Godlan’s Manufacturing ERP software implementations serve hundreds of customers on the east coast with heavy concentration across the southeast and Great Lakes region.
- LogicData – LogicData an expert in SyteLine ERP Software, consulting, training, programming, add-on software and Internet integration. They provide an extensive variety of on-site and remote services to help organizations select and implement SyteLine ERP as their world-class ERP software solution.
- Watermark – Watermark Solutions is focused on providing Enterprise Applications that meet the real world needs of manufacturers. The technologies employed and our extensive experiences enable manufacturing Companies to effectively integrate diverse business processes and realize a rapid return on investment.
- Avalara – Whether you are selling online, want to start a new business, or need help filing internationally, Avalara makes the task of sales tax compliance easy and efficient.
- Qbuild – QBuild Software makes CAD ERP integration software to increase engineering productivity and help you connect and interface engineering with your ERP software. They take the time to understand the way you work and deliver a solution that will maximize your time and money savings.
- Single Source – The Single Source team exclusively markets, sells and supports the Infor ERP Solution’s and Technologies designed specifically for service organizations, or service divisions of manufacturing and distribution companies.
- Bravepoint – For more than 25 years, BravePoint has been the leader in Progress-based data management and consulting. They have written applications, development products, and training curricula that have saved money and increased productivity for an extensive range of businesses.
- Pacejet – Pacejet is the leading cloud-based enterprise shipping solution, the first and only SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) platform that connects shippers to a network of Parcel, LTL, and 3PL carriers for unprecedented efficiency, improved cost-savings and exceptional customer service.
- YA Consulting