2022 SUN Annual Conference
March 28-30, 2022- Orlando, FL
A message from our SUN President, Ken Kemp. He’s so cold he can’t talk straight. Come join us where the SUN is Shining in Orlando, FL March 28-30th at the Annual SUN Conference.
What guests have said about our conference:
“Prior to making our final decision to move to Infor CloudSuite Industrial v10, we attended the SUN Annual User Group Conference. The level of service and satisfaction we sensed from Infor’s customers was unmatched when compared to other vendors we evaluated. This experience gave us confidence in Infor and ultimately led to our decision to move to Infor CSI.”
Beth Hoffmann, Sr. Financial Manager/ System Admin., Darex L.L.C.
Why Come to SUN Conference 2022
2 1/2 Days of information filled sessions from End Users, Vendors and Infor presenters.
All Sessions are geared toward Syteline / CSI Only!
2 days of SUN Vendor Fair allowing networking with vendors, Infor personnel and other end users!
Various hands on Lab sessions!
Welcome Reception to enhance networking availability.
Breakfast/Lunch included, as well as, beverages and snacks during sessions.
Early Bird Registration Opens October 18th, 2021 and runs thru December 5th, 2021
Early Bird rates are significantly lower than regular and late registration!
Regular Registration runs from December 6th, 2021 thru February 6th, 2022
Late Registration runs from February 7, 2022 – March 28, 2022.
2022 SUN Member Pricing:
- Early Bird – $899 – October 18th, 2021 – December 5th, 2021
- Regular Rate – $1099 – December 6th, 2021 – February 6th, 2022
- Late Rate – $1799 – February 7th, 2022 – March 28th, 2022
- Non Members – $1999
Please refer to Conference Cancellation and Refund Policy below for more information.
1500 Masters Boulevard
ChampionsGate, FL 33896 (Orlando)
5 Golf Courses
Area Attractions – Magic Kingdom, EPCOT, Disney’s Hollywood Studios, Disney’s Animal Kingdom, Universal Studios
Check out more at Omni Hotels
Over 48 million Americans struggle with putting food on the table. With every reservation Omni contributes one meal per actualized reservation to the plight of hunger. Visit Omnihotels.com/SGTHGROUP to learn more.
The conference app will be Expo Pass.
The conference app will be an integral part of your conference attendance.
We will post a welcome to the app video on the day it is released.
#1 Best Selling Author and Keynote Speaker Erik Qualman has performed in over 50 countries and reached 30 million people this decade.
His Socialnomics work has been on 60 Minutes to the Wall Street Journal and used by the Na3+-&’ Guard to NASA. His book Digital Leader propelled him to be voted the 2nd Most Likeable Author in the World behind Harry Potter’s J.K. Rowling.
What Happens in Vegas Stays on YouTube helped Qualman be listed by Forbes and Fortune as a Top 100 Digital In uencer. His business books are used in over 200 universities and he has received an honorary doctorate for his groundbreaking work.
How to Sell on LinkedIn is becoming mandatory reading for sales teams. Qualman was formerly a sitting professor at Harvard and MIT’s edX labs.
See the list below for the latest information on sessions. Be sure to get registered before late fees. Late fees begin Feb 7, 2022!
Hotel is just 45 minutes from the Orlando airport (MCO)
Disney is about 30 minutes from the hotel.
Uber, Lyft and Taxis are available from the airport
- Additional Discounts in Area
Conference Cancellation and Refund Policy for Attendees
- A cancellation more than 90 days before the conference will include a full refund.
- A cancellation 45-89 days before the conference will include a 50 percent refund.
- A cancellation less than 45 days before the conference will not include a refund.
- Refunds will not be provided to individuals who are no-shows to the event.
- Refunds will not be provided to individuals due to weather or other acts (We suggest purchasing travel protection)
- Cancellation requests not received in writing will not be honored.
- Fees and costs associated with the cancellation of any travel reservations and/or hotel reservations are the exclusive responsibility of the registrant.
- All CDC, Federal and State Regulations and Guidelines will be followed. In the event of complete cancellation due to these regulations full refunds will be given.